mod_gk_register

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:07 pm
Reply with quote
Report this post
Hi,
where can I find the module register?
in the package "rest of files" can not find it,
Thanks
Marlais
User avatar
Expert Boarder

GK User
Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:22 pm
Reply with quote
Report this post
Hi.
Upsss.... You're right - somebody forgot about it.
Download from here:
User avatar
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:16 am
Reply with quote
Report this post
thanks very much :)
you are amazing!!!
User avatar
Expert Boarder

GK User
Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:47 pm
Reply with quote
Report this post
in that position I have to install the module?
tnx
User avatar
Expert Boarder

GK User
Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:09 pm
Reply with quote
Report this post
when I public the module gk register I get this error:

Oops, you've encountered an error
It appears the page you were looking for does not exist. Sorry about that.
User avatar
Expert Boarder

GK User
Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:53 pm
Reply with quote
Report this post
This module was taken from original quickstart - hmm.
We use it on "register" position only.

I have to check it again, give me some time.
User avatar
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:25 pm
Reply with quote
Report this post
Ok, I've tried several possibilities - I think I know.

You have to publish this module ONLY on register position ! not on sidebar or any other.
When I published on "sidebar" I've got this same error as you got.
User avatar
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:00 am
Reply with quote
Report this post
Hi Pawel,
when I publish gk register in modul position REGISTER, no appear in template.
Furthermore, the position REGISTER is not present between those of the template.

You can see here: http://www.piazzalanotizia.it/

At the moment I entered the registration link in the feedback icon

Tnx
Marlais
User avatar
Expert Boarder

GK User
Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:46 pm
Reply with quote
Report this post
I have no idea why "we" added module in such a position - certainly it was not reasonable.

Login module which was overriden don't have registration option - so yes, you have to add register link on menu or/and add link also here ---> gk_news\html\mod_login\default.php
User avatar
Platinum Boarder


cron