Comments and FB Login

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:42 am
Reply with quote
Report this post
using the login via facebook, I can not write comments on k2
Why?
thanks
User avatar
Expert Boarder

GK User
Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:40 pm
Reply with quote
Report this post
Hi.
Sure - because by default K2 don't support FB comments.
If you want to use FB comments on K2 items you have to read more about it on K2 community forum or/and use FB comment extension.

I can suggest to use our : Social GK5 module - and try to publish it on position like mainbody_bottom then the module should be displayed after article content.
User avatar
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:03 am
Reply with quote
Report this post
Hi,
if you use the form gk social, comments do not differentiate between the various items, or am I wrong?
I then used a script that I placed on the page item.php of k2.
User avatar
Expert Boarder

GK User
Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:56 pm
Reply with quote
Report this post
I then used a script that I placed on the page item.php of k2.


I hope that solution works.
p.s.
If you want to use only FB comments - disable default K2 comments from configuration.
User avatar
Platinum Boarder


cron