custom extra fields in register pop up

GK User
Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:38 pm
Hi there,

I am trying to add extra fields in registration popup. Is it possible? I have activated extra fields in user plugin, and fields appear in the form but not in the pop up. I really apreciate your help. Regards,
User avatar
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:57 pm
Hi

The popup show our module GK Register "mod_gk_register" published on "register" position.

You can try try adding that plugin using html directory of the template by adding ../modules/mod_gk_register/tmpl/default.php.
So you can create a new directory ../templates/gk_boutique/html/mod_gk_register/ and copy/paste inside default.php and index.html files.

But you need to have some skill to do this. Not easy.

Other possibility is to use some registration module provided by the author of that extension and publish it on "register" module position.

Cheers
User avatar
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:51 pm
Hi, thanks for the quick reply.... So I wonder I may be able then to publish a custom html module with the whole registration form. I understand for what you say I can publish any module in that position inside the pop up. Another question. If I manage to do this, is there any way to put this pop up in a diferent module position? for example in a left or right position?

Thanks
User avatar
Fresh Boarder


cron