Facebook login issue

GK User
Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:44 pm
Hello. I am having a facebook login issue. The button does not transmit the link, or so it seems.
API was setup and having it down previously for other sites i did encounter any issues. Plugin is enabled.
Please advice
User avatar
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:49 pm
Hi

Please take a look into our documentation about known problems with this plugin https://www.gavick.com/documentation/jo ... ocial-api/
User avatar
Moderator

GK User
Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:08 pm
https://www.gavick.com/documentation/jo ... ocial-api/

images broken in this page. we need update.

I have a similar problem.
User avatar
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:05 am
Hi

What do You mean by "images are broken" ? I can see all fine.
User avatar
Moderator

GK User
Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:28 pm
it's now working.. thanks.
User avatar
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:51 am
Hi

Ok. Can You tell us what was the problem, to avoid it int the future or help other users ?
User avatar
Moderator