Login Not Working

GK User
Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:49 am
HI,
I have had so many problems with this template! See here: http://www.stylenouveau.co.za
If you try and login with a username and password of someone that has registered and confirmed the login details, it gives me an error: "You cannot access the private section of this site.

See attached screenshot

I have checked the backend modules, and Login is definitely set to "public".. So why isn't this working?

Urgently need an answer to this please

Also, if you would like to test for yourself, you can even use the login details I created:
Username: Sam
Password: Sami22
User avatar
Expert Boarder

GK User
Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:16 am
having the same problem, i'm using the Boutique template
User avatar
Senior Boarder

GK User
Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:23 am
in the global configuration of joomla set the permission for login for registered from inhereted to permitted
then its solved
User avatar
Senior Boarder

GK User
Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:27 am
OMG!!! YOU'RE A GENIUS!!!!!!
Thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!!!!
User avatar
Expert Boarder


cron