Cart: moving to bottom the user login

GK User
Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:48 am
Hello,

I would like to move the user login that is in the cart to the bottom: my client thinks that people will be bothered by finding the registration form; he prefers that people are not compelled to register and prefers that user login is in the bottom part of the page.

Please look at the picture to see what I mean.

How can I do?

Thanks
User avatar
Expert Boarder

Konrad M
Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:36 pm
Hi,
I guess that it is VM cart so please try edit html/com_virtuemart/cart/default.php file.
User avatar

GK User
Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:22 am
I tried to edit the file you specified, but I only managed to move the form a little more down but not under the cart produc list... anyway I disabled in VM config "Register on purchase", and now the login form appears only on the second step of the purchase process... I don't like this solution, but I will make do with it...
User avatar
Expert Boarder


cron