Register link for virtuemartshopper not working

GK User
Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:02 pm
Hi, i have been having this problems for weeks and can not get it right until today and i'm so frustrated. :S

The 'become a member' registration link on my webpage hasbeen connected to the virtuemart shopper registration form but it still cannot register any new shopper. When i register a new dummy shopper, it does not give any confirmation that the new shopper is registered. And when want to see if it is registered, the new shopper is not recorded in the virtuemart database of the site. :unsure:

Can anyone please help? :(

Thanks in advance.
User avatar
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:29 am
Hi

Please send me an access to Your joomla panel, I'll check but it may be a VM issue and maybe VM developers will be able to help.
User avatar
Moderator

GK User
Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:27 am
Hello

I have sent the detail via private msg. Please check your inbox. Thank you.
User avatar
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:35 am
Hi

Ok. I've logged in and there is nothing wrong with configuration. Looks like it's a VM bug. I've found a report of it in VM forum http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=103362.0 , so You need to track their forum for solution to that. Sorry I cannot help more.
User avatar
Moderator


cron