post publishing date

January 2013 WordPress Theme
GK User
Wed May 14, 2014 6:07 am
how enable posting date in News template? when i add post in parameters it's enabled,but nothing is shown. may be it's bug or something should be fixed via codes?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed May 14, 2014 7:31 am
Hello,

Date should be visible, could you provide an URL to your website? (here or via PM)

GK User
Thu May 15, 2014 8:13 am
Piotr Kunicki wrote:Hello,

Date should be visible, could you provide an URL to your website? (here or via PM)

banker.az
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu May 15, 2014 9:24 am
Try to enable "Post sidebar informations" option from News -> Template Options -> Basic tab.

GK User
Thu May 15, 2014 10:48 am
thanks, it worked.
but how i can delete some information from there? For example Author name. on Basic tab author name actually disabled,but it's shown on website. from where i can turn of that?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu May 15, 2014 11:02 am
When you are editing a post, you have "Post additional params" metabox - right bottom corner. Here you can Show author and show author block - but only for current post.

If you want to disable it globally, you'll have to edit gk_post_meta function from gavern/helpers/helpers.layout.fragment.php file.

GK User
Fri May 16, 2014 8:24 am
Piotr Kunicki wrote:When you are editing a post, you have "Post additional params" metabox - right bottom corner. Here you can Show author and show author block - but only for current post.

If you want to disable it globally, you'll have to edit gk_post_meta function from gavern/helpers/helpers.layout.fragment.php file.

You are my rock star! thanks a lot!
Fresh Boarder