Customize "Cart" button top right of storebox screen

Commercial shopping Joomla template to easy create webshop with various extensions supported like ViruteMart, K2 and K2Store.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:14 am
Report this post
Hi,

I wondering if anyone can help, in storebox i love how the cart icon follows you down the screen!!
I want to know if i can add social media icons (facebook & instagram) in the same location to sit below the cart button and follow it down the screen just the same as the cart.
Is this possible and if so can you advise on coding required??

Thanks so much in advance..

Cheers
james
Junior Boarder

GK User
Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:56 pm
Report this post
Hello,

In general it is a custom work which is beyond of our technical support, but I can advice you, that you should add your social icons inside the #btnCart element (in layouts/default.php file) and adjust their positions using CSS.
Administrator

GK User
Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:51 am
Report this post
dziudek wrote:Hello,

In general it is a custom work which is beyond of our technical support, but I can advice you, that you should add your social icons inside the #btnCart element (in layouts/default.php file) and adjust their positions using CSS.

Hi thanks for the info!!
just a heads up u may already know but your site isn't working correctly on IE9 at the moment, i noticed yesterday the menus are all messed up.

Cheers
Junior Boarder

GK User
Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:07 pm
Report this post
Thank you for the information - do you mean the blank space above menu on subpages?
Administrator

GK User
Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:29 pm
Report this post
dziudek wrote:Thank you for the information - do you mean the blank space above menu on subpages?

Hi no on my IE9 the menu has moved to the right hand side and the selection for the menu goes across the whole page so you can click anything except for the menu.
Junior Boarder