the words inside the circle not seen

Commercial shopping Joomla template to easy create webshop with various extensions supported like ViruteMart, K2 and K2Store.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:17 am
Report this post
hi when i place the mouse near the image a red beautiful circle appears and the words zoom is normally seen, now the words zoom or view is missing in all my news show pro images,
http://pcmart.com.sg/
Expert Boarder

GK User
Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:06 pm
Report this post
Hello,

Most probably you are using a price which is not supported by the old version of the module - please download the newest version of the module and in the VirtueMart additional settings please select a price type used on your website - it should helps in this case.
Administrator

GK User
Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:25 pm
Report this post
Hi i had the same problem when i upgraded to the latest version of News Show Pro 1.4.

Had to restore the files from my backup with v 1.3.5. Would like to upgrade to 1.4 since it seemes to have some incompability in the backend when im only restored the files from the 1.3.5

Regards Terje
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:01 pm
Report this post
@terjef - you have the same problem as @thambi - I've solved it on your page after your ticket message.
Administrator

GK User
Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:08 pm
Report this post
Thanx a lot.

Have a nice weekend ;-)

Best regards
Terje
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:28 pm
Report this post
dziudek wrote:Hello,

Most probably you are using a price which is not supported by the old version of the module - please download the newest version of the module and in the VirtueMart additional settings please select a price type used on your website - it should helps in this case.

perfect solution... thanks a lot
Expert Boarder