K2 items -cant change image size for articles

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:01 pm
Report this post
Whatever I put for image size (small,xsmall,l,....) its always maximum width image on screen (if there is no sidebar than image is xl and if there is sidebar image size is L ).
Fresh Boarder

Konrad M
Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:35 am
Report this post
Hi,
please try go to K2 items list. Here in top menu you will find 'Parameters' option. Please click it and then go to images tab. Here you can set width for k2 images.

GK User
Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:26 am
Report this post
@jedanbaja - the template specifies width: 100% for images, that's why only the quality of the image can change.
Administrator

GK User
Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:58 pm
Report this post
dziudek wrote:@jedanbaja - the template specifies width: 100% for images, that's why only the quality of the image can change.

Can I remove this template specified image width ? And why U made like that ?Whats the point for k2 image size option if you cant use it ??? Its clear if somebody want to use responsive design,but even if I turned responsive design off its still the same.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:20 pm
Report this post
jedanbaja wrote:
dziudek wrote:@jedanbaja - the template specifies width: 100% for images, that's why only the quality of the image can change.

Can I remove this template specified image width ? And why U made like that ?Whats the point for k2 image size option if you cant use it ??? Its clear if somebody want to use responsive design,but even if I turned responsive design off its still the same.

Solution:
Need to remove in k2.css
.itemImageBlock img {
-moz-box-sizing: border-box;
display: block;
height: auto;
max-width: 100%;
padding: 0;
transition: all 0.18s linear 0s;
width: 100% !important;
}
Line width:100% important;