Trouble assigning pages on K2.

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:17 am
Reply with quote
Report this post
I'm not sure what Gavick calls the main page in Rockwall, with all the image boxes, I'm assuming that's called K2. I am having some difficulty finding documentation on how to populate the default values in Rockwall. I'm simply talking about making my images show up in the current boxes on the home page. I've read a ton of documentation on how to complete advanced techniques in joomla on the Gavick site but I have yet to find even the most basic information on how to get my pictures and articles to populate the template. I'm using quickstart and my site is currently up. My URL is AvastProductions.com. Can someone please point me to the basic documentation for pointing those home page icons to my articles?
User avatar
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:33 am
Reply with quote
Report this post
Hi,
if we talk about homepage, those are modules, check module position and you will see.
For example "Inset" and "mainbody" and "bottom1"

We used News Show Pro GK5 for them, check Data Source in settings, for example in "mainbody":
User avatar
Platinum Boarder


cron