Change button text

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:27 pm
Reply with quote
Report this post
hello. I need to change the "Leer más" page galleried "Ver galería completa." But I do not want to change all the buttons to the site. That is, I want to say "See full gallery" only articles published in the Gallery section.

This is the enlade my site.

http://nuevesietenueve.com/979/index.ph ... n/galerias
User avatar
Junior Boarder

GK User
Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:29 am
Reply with quote
Report this post
I'm afraid this cant be done without 3rd party plugins or perhaps event not possible at all. This is standard Joomla article and it generates through entire site same way.
User avatar
Moderator

GK User
Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:53 pm
Reply with quote
Report this post
Ok understand. And how I can change all by "Ver más"? What is the magnitude that would have to search?
User avatar
Junior Boarder

GK User
Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:21 am
Reply with quote
Report this post
It is defined in K2 translation files:
language/en-GB/en-GB.com_k2.ini
language/en-GB/en-GB.mod_k2_content.ini
under key named:
K2_READ_MORE
Please edit those 2 files and change the text to your liking.
User avatar
Moderator


cron