Reorder Menu Items on Front Page

Responsive, suitable for any type of business, built for any needs elegant one-page Joomla template.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:22 pm
Report this post
Hello!

I just downloaded and installed creativity template on my site! I find it great and I'm trying to "play" with it to find out all the features!

However, (I really don't know how) after changing the fields in the contact form, I noticed that the items of the front page changed. The "contact form" went to the "about us" area and vice versa. But when I click on the main menu the item "about us" it takes me to the contact form!

I think it is helpful to mention that the item "About us" shows on #gkBottom1 and the "Contact form" on #gkBottom1-3 as in the demo site, so I didn't mess up the menu.

Could you please help me with that? Thank you in advance!
Expert Boarder

GK User
Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:28 pm
Report this post
Could You please post an url to your site?

GK User
Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:44 pm
Report this post
I've send you a pm. Thanks for your response.
Expert Boarder

GK User
Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:23 pm
Report this post
Contact module resists now in:
#gkBottom1

and about us on:
#gkBottom1-3

The menu links are connected not to modules itself but to theirs placeholders, so You should edit menu, and replace anchors with correct ones.

GK User
Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:23 am
Report this post
Thank you for this. But I would like to change the modules' position instead of changing the menu. How can I put the contact module in #gkBottom1-3 and the about us module in #gkBottom1?
Expert Boarder

GK User
Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:29 am
Report this post
OK I found it. I just had to reorder the modules but dragging and dropping them. Thanks a lot.
Expert Boarder

GK User
Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:33 pm
Report this post
That is exactly it. And if You will ever need to change layout again, look into html source code and search for elements that have an ID's set. Those ID's are used in anchor point links - so the browser knows how much to scroll down.