gkcontact is breaking my admin cpanel

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:08 am
Report this post
Every time I upload the gkcontact plugin it says it was successful but when I enable it I get a white screen and have to delete the files to get my control panel back Then I have to ftp the files back in so I can uninstall it. Am I doing something wrong?
Senior Boarder

GK User
Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:07 am
Report this post
I get a white screen and have to delete the files to get my control panel back
You get white screen on all back-end views or just in plugin configuration page ?
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:24 pm
Report this post
The whole back end. The only way to get to the back end control panel and other sections is if I rename the plg_gkcontact file or delete it.
Senior Boarder

GK User
Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:21 am
Report this post
Could you provide me details to your administrator area via PM ? Please remember to include link to this forum thread in message.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:19 pm
Report this post
I've sent the info
Senior Boarder

GK User
Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:54 am
Report this post
I've answered you on your PM message, please check this. It looks like language file is not installing properly in your Joomla!.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:56 am
Report this post
I've answered you on your PM message, please check this. It looks like language file is not installing properly in your Joomla!.
Platinum Boarder