bottom positioning

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:49 pm
Report this post
i am having an issue with items not being stacked on one another. If i remove anyone item from the bottom position the others all line up on one line and looks pushed together. I did a quick install and it works fine. But it will not work on the template upload. In my case I took out the contact section because spam is very high with it.. can any one help with this? http://votefortalent.com/test/
Senior Boarder

GK User
Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:33 pm
Report this post
That happens, because if there are 2 modules, they try to place each next to other.
You could add custom suffix to them, and then use override.css to force width:100% on those modules, and they will render next under previous.

GK User
Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:29 am
Report this post
i added the following code to the css over ride, but it is still pushed together
#gkBottom1 .gkCols6 .box.gkmod-3 {
width: 100%;
}
Senior Boarder

GK User
Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:42 am
Report this post
gkmod-2 ;)

GK User
Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:21 am
Report this post
it works great.. thanks.. not to fix the contact spamming ugggggggg :ugeek:
Senior Boarder

GK User
Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:20 am
Report this post
There are ways to fix spam,ing issue. Captcha is one, hidden "email" field above correct one that needs to be empty is second.

GK User
Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:24 pm
Report this post
thanks. I have taken it down since we were flooded with so much spam with captcha on
Senior Boarder