facebook log in

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:52 pm
Report this post
I have added the Creativity template to my joomla 2.5 site and before i did the facebook log in worked with the creative template. Now that I have added this one the facebook log in with the template doesnt work. It logs me in to facebook but not my site . i also notice all redirects on log in have stopped working as well. I did place the fb id in the right location... You can try fro yourself http://votefortalent.com/test/ can anyone help here? Thanks :dry:
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:50 am
Report this post
Hi

I need You to make one small test first. Please copy /layout/blocks/social.php from the template where it worked and replace the file in creativity. Make sure template settings for facebook are the same as in facebook autentication plugin.

GK User
Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:32 pm
Report this post
thanks a zillion... it did the trick :)
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:33 pm
Report this post
Hi

Thank You for reporting that it worked :) I have one more user with this problem so now I know what the solution is :)