SQL=TRUNCATE TABLE error

Fashion and clothing responsive Joomla ecommerce template with full VirtueMart support and advanced store features.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:26 pm
Report this post
Hello,

I-am trying do modify my website to multilanguage shop.

After i made any changes in K2 Items i have this error - SQL=TRUNCATE TABLE `hms_finder_tokens`

What does it mean ?

Im trying to change language and add image to Item.

Now i can't unpublishe or publish any item in K2-Items, why ? Maybe it is after i delete your standart user who was in category USER ?

After that my site not working, writing - http://www.handmadeshop.lv/index.php/ru/
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:14 pm
Report this post
HI

For start Your site is offline so I cannot see if this error is visible on frontend. I helped with this problem before, but as I remember that was a server problem with database than. Please send me an access to joomla panel and tell me what I need to do to see this error.

teitbite
Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:14 pm
Report this post
Hi

There is one more report of a similar issue here: https://www.gavick.com/forums/news-joom ... 52#p173452 please try to use the solution I advised, but if this will not work that it should be reported to K2 developers. It's most probably related with this component.

GK User
Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:45 am
Report this post
teitbite wrote:Hi

There is one more report of a similar issue here: https://www.gavick.com/forums/news-joom ... 52#p173452 please try to use the solution I advised, but if this will not work that it should be reported to K2 developers. It's most probably related with this component.

Those reason not help me. All module and plugin is on.

Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:48 pm
Report this post
When i trying to edit any other items i see first message. = Warning
JUser: :_load: Unable to load user with ID: 213

And then SQL=TRUNCATE TABLE error

Maybe it happanes because i delete user who was pre-installed and was an creator ot this items in K2 Joomla?
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:01 pm
Report this post
Hi

JUser: :_load: Unable to load user with ID: 213

is displaying because K2 item was created by this removed user. Please just change it to a new one. Save problem is not related. Looks like it's some kind of joomla bug. I have disabled Smart Search plugin and looks like it's working now. You may try look for the better fix in K2 or joomla forum since I think it's becuase of a bug in Smart Search or K2.

GK User
Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:59 pm
Report this post
Maybe, thank, Try to look by myself.

But, what i must do now that my site start working ? OOPS, YOU'VE ENCOUNTERED AN ERROR

If i disabled K2 News Show module, all start working
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:48 am
Report this post
Thank for all,

Now all working. The problem was in K2 News Show module. There was not checked what article or category to show in main page.
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:16 pm
Report this post
Hi

Ok. Great to hear that.