Edit text for Paypal Pro Payment method

Fashion and clothing responsive Joomla ecommerce template with full VirtueMart support and advanced store features.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:51 am
Report this post
Hi,

I've set up the shop and published the Paypal Pro payment method. Where do I edit the description text displayed for this method? (See attachment). The default text doesn't make sense. I can't find it in the css or elsewhere.

The site is https://www.hillsideindustries.com/my-cart (note, you need to add an item to the cart to get to the page).

Thanks,
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:22 am
Report this post
Aren't you using any 3rd party plugin/component for that checkout form? It doesn't look like anything I have seen in VM.

GK User
Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:18 pm
Report this post
Yes I am. But the same content is there when using the default VM/Shop & Buy template
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:23 pm
Report this post
It looks like it is some kind of VM text hidden somewhere in VM settings. To be 100% sure please check if with default Beeze template the text is same.