Page Class Functionality not working

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:03 pm
Reply with quote
Report this post
Hi there, I am trying to add 'page class' to menu items but they are not being activated at all. For some reason it is not working. It works fine in your other templates but for Shop & Buy seems to be not working?

Thanks.
User avatar
Gold Boarder

GK User
Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:45 pm
Reply with quote
Report this post
I read that you can do it by adding the ID in the 'features' section in the template manager, so I solved this.

Thanks.
User avatar
Gold Boarder


cron