Ajax Login/Reg

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:56 pm
Reply with quote
Report this post
Hi there,

I am trying to get Ajax Improved Login/Register extension to work with Shop & Buy. It works fine with GKBikestore no problems but for some reason it will not do the modal popup window and the login button is not functional either.

Would it be conflicting with the some script or something? Is it possible to disable Shop & Buys internal log/reg and its functionality so this extension can use instead? if so how do I do that?

Thanks.
User avatar
Gold Boarder

teitbite
Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:13 pm
Reply with quote
Report this post
Hi

Please show me Your site while this module is published. I'll check.
User avatar
Moderator


cron