How to add pop up login/register form to the userarea?

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Fri Dec 27, 2013 11:36 am
Reply with quote
Report this post
Hello guys this template is not allowing me to add the popup style login form. The template configuration does not have the option to allow user registration and the template does not have userarea and login as module position.
User avatar
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:16 pm
Reply with quote
Report this post
Shop and buy template supports pop-up login form, please just look at our demo or here >> screenshot All that you need to do is to publish login module on 'login' position like in all our templates. In fact, there is no option for register pop-up but this change demands additional JavaScript and template code and it is beyond our support.
User avatar
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:17 pm
Reply with quote
Report this post
Like I said the template does not have a login module position. I'm using the latest version of your template and the latest version of joomla.
User avatar
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:52 pm
Reply with quote
Report this post
It is interesting because I've just checked the template and there is no problem with login position, please have a look >> [url]screenshot[/url]
Could you check whether you have login position available in templateDetails.xml file? In Joomla! 3 you can also just type position name (it is not necessary to choose position from list).
User avatar
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:56 pm
Reply with quote
Report this post
I can't see the screen shot you were trying to show me. I looked int the detail xml and there is no login position. I don't know which version of the template you are using but myself I'm using the latest version (3.10.1) for joomla 3.2
User avatar
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:58 am
Reply with quote
Report this post
Please look at this screenshot You can just type module position name in module settings, you don't have to choose it from the list.
User avatar
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:22 pm
Reply with quote
Report this post
Here is a screenshot to show you the login position is not even in the template detail xml. I'm using template version 3.10.1
User avatar
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:59 pm
Reply with quote
Report this post
I will check this and if the position is missing we include fix in following template update. Please only notice that in Joomla! 3 you don't need to CHOOSE position from list - you can just type 'login' in this field and position will be visible because it is included in template.
User avatar
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:56 am
Reply with quote
Report this post
What did you find out?
User avatar
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:26 am
Reply with quote
Report this post
The position is missing and will be added in next template update.
User avatar
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:32 am
Reply with quote
Report this post
do you know when it might come out?
User avatar
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:48 am
Reply with quote
Report this post
Update is planned for this month, if you need I can add this text to your installation all that you need is to add one line in templateDetails.xml file.
User avatar
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:21 pm
Reply with quote
Report this post
I just tried to do the same thing with the new template "game" and I'm having issues as well. This time I see the module position in the template , I published the "login form " module in the login [ position and nothing happens.
User avatar
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:08 pm
Reply with quote
Report this post
Could you give me your site URL ? It is always easier to check CSS/HTML code on live site.
User avatar
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:41 am
Reply with quote
Report this post
I sent you private message
User avatar
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:31 am
Reply with quote
Report this post
Please use PM when we request it. You can always use some URL shortener if you don't want to publish full website URL here.
User avatar
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:36 am
Reply with quote
Report this post
You asked for it in Private message also
User avatar
Platinum Boarder


cron