URL CHANGE for REGISTER

Professional eCommerce VirtueMart Joomla template with responsive design discussion forum.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:18 am
Reply with quote
Report this post
Where can I change URL for register ?

"Welcome visitor you can log in or create an account"

The link of account should change..

I don't wanna joomla registration, i wanna VM registration.
User avatar
Expert Boarder

GK User
Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:56 am
Reply with quote
Report this post
Template settings -> Features section - you can define there login and register url.
User avatar
Moderator

GK User
Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:04 am
Reply with quote
Report this post
hmmm....very strange...I did this yesterday and It didnt work. I guess after template update yesterday night to the last version solved this also....


Anyway...
Thanks Cyberek.
User avatar
Expert Boarder

GK User
Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:41 pm
Reply with quote
Report this post
Sometimes server use cache and you need either wait for it to reload or disable it somehow (ask your hosting company support for that matter).
User avatar
Moderator


cron