Options not Available

Professional eCommerce VirtueMart Joomla template with responsive design discussion forum.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:14 pm
Report this post
Hi,

The template i'm using doesn't have the option to use size for product option. For example when a customer buys an item, she needs to be able to select size as on option and that option is not available with virtuemart installed on this template.

Are there any options that can help me accomplish this? please see attached image

The ability to do this is very important if not i'll have to look for order options that have this feature
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:47 pm
Report this post
Hi,
but this is not a template option but it comes from e-commerce component which you decided to use in your project.
So, for example, if you've chosen Virtuemart - just check their documentation on project website or read book about it.
I guess all modern shop extensions (K2Store, VM3, Hikashop) have settings for custom fields.
We sale templates not extensions, so you have to understand us.
Platinum Boarder