Sorting filter (table) breaks after translation

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Mon Dec 16, 2013 4:23 pm
Report this post
In category view we can see a sorting filter above the category, which says "Sort by Product Name =/-"

When I translate the string "Sort by" to the Dutch version 'Sorteer", the table breaks the word in two lines. Please see attachment to see what I mean. As you can see the last letter 'r' falls on a second line. The solution would of course be to use a shorter word, but that is not possible in Dutch.

I am trying to find the correct file where to change the width of that table cell but can't find it.

Any help on this ?

Thank you.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Dec 16, 2013 4:40 pm
Report this post
Could You please post an url to your site - to a place where this problem resists?

GK User
Mon Dec 16, 2013 4:50 pm
Report this post
The URL is in develop mode and therefor still protected. I send you the login details by PM, OK ?

Cyberek wrote:Could You please post an url to your site - to a place where this problem resists?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:08 pm
Report this post
Please send me a PM with:
1. URL to your website
2. login and password of user with login privileges (please create one for me)
3. link to this thread

GK User
Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:09 pm
Report this post
Never mind. Problem solved in CSS.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Dec 18, 2013 4:30 pm
Report this post
Ok :).
If You will have any other questions, feel free to post new forum threads.