Virtuemart Shipping Not Adding Up / Displaying

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:13 pm
Reply with quote
Report this post
I am pulling my hair out.

I have the instyle template installed. I have added shipping methods. When I check out it shows the method I set. But it doesn't put a price nor add the shipping price to the total.

I have included a screen shot of the check out page. You can see it shows the shipping method but doesn't show a price

Thank you in advance!
User avatar
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:17 pm
Reply with quote
Report this post
Ok I am a moron. Just as I posted this I realized I put the $ sign in front of the shipping cost in the admin. For anyone else that does this just make sure you don't put a $ in front of the shipping price :)
User avatar
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:17 am
Reply with quote
Report this post
Hi

No problem, that's just a small mistake. I'm glad it's working now :)
User avatar
Moderator


cron