Facebook Login Not working

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:52 am
Reply with quote
Report this post
Hello

I am having problems getting the facebook login to work. I have followed the guide from
http://www.gavick.com/documentation/gen ... k-feature/

This feature is still not working. When clicking the "login with facebook" button a new window pops up for me to login to facebook. I do this and the second page pops up asking me to authorise, which I press OK. Once this has happened, popup window disappears and website does not update/has no change.

Checking users in back end shows no new registration. Users can manually register fine.

I have looked at different posts for different solutions but none will work.
User avatar
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:19 pm
Reply with quote
Report this post
Hi

Please show me Your site.
User avatar
Moderator

GK User
Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:12 pm
Reply with quote
Report this post
teitbite wrote:Hi

Please show me Your site.



http://www.countryimpressions.com.au/login.html
User avatar
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:33 pm
Reply with quote
Report this post
Hi

Your website is offline. Please send me an access to joomla panel.
User avatar
Moderator


cron