URL change gkLogin

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:33 pm
Reply with quote
Report this post
Hello

Where can I change the URL of gkLogin?

I wanna instead http://geschenkkorb24.ch/index.php/joom ... user-login,

replace with new link:
http://geschenkkorb24.ch/index.php/mein-konto

URL: geschenkkorb24.ch
User avatar
Expert Boarder

GK User
Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:40 pm
Reply with quote
Report this post
trapex wrote:Hello

Where can I change the URL of gkLogin?

I wanna instead http://geschenkkorb24.ch/index.php/joom ... user-login,

replace with new link:
http://geschenkkorb24.ch/index.php/mein-konto

URL: geschenkkorb24.ch


small mistake:

instead: http://geschenkkorb24.ch/index.php/joom ... gistration
replace with : http://geschenkkorb24.ch/index.php/mein-konto
User avatar
Expert Boarder

GK User
Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:02 am
Reply with quote
Report this post
any word on this?
User avatar
Expert Boarder

GK User
Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:06 am
Reply with quote
Report this post
SOLVED....

For other users:
Template settings -> FEATURES -> Register URL

Please note that I prefer update template version to the newest. Dont forget to make BACKUP
User avatar
Expert Boarder


cron