Question about the sdie thingy lol

December '13 Joomla Template
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:04 pm
Report this post
On the demo page, there is a little gear, when you click on it, it shows 'Customize template'.

How can I have that show Kunena Login there and have it showing instead of clicking on the gear for it to pop out?

Thanks!
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:17 pm
Report this post
Hi,
it's possible but won't be easy. Because you have to use two modules together:
1) First , module which are located in left/right side - you should find few on JED, check here: http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions ... ules-panel
2) Second, login module from Kunena forum, but probably you can use joomla login - because for Joomla it's this same login process.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:22 pm
Report this post
Sweet, got it to work.

But how do I remove the login module from the top menu? I dont have any modules published to it, yet it still says 'Check your account'

Thanks!
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:04 pm
Report this post
Man... I need help. This is driving me nuts. I've been using wordpress for ages, started to use joomla for the ease of user submitted items, but it's no where near as easy as wp.

ominecraft.com

If you click on server, it just shows the categories and the top mods. For the life of me, I can't get anything to show in the middle! And if you click on any of the pages in Servers, it just seems to refresh the page.

I added a Latest new, made a category name News, made a item in it, yet it wont show. But if I choose data source from any other category, it will show :x

Please help, thanks
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:58 pm
Report this post
Forget it.

I am just going to delete it all and start from scratch with the jump start. This is insane how difficult this is.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:31 am
Report this post
but it's no where near as easy as wp.

Joomla is different -- WP is good only for small pages and blogs.
Probably because you stared with quick-start it was hard to begin your quest.
You have to spend many hours to understand how it works, nobody said it would be easy: http://brian.teeman.net/joomla/815-is-j ... eally-easy
Platinum Boarder