Two problems

December '13 Joomla Template
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:17 am
Report this post
My site is [cut cut] on J2.5 latest platform

Problem 1: Login Pop Up window is not working. The link at right upper corner for LOGIN do not opens Popup with Login Module. It is used to popup earlier but since few weeks it is not working. I have enabled Jomsocial HelloMe login Module at ‘login’ position and published with ‘all’ pages option.

Problem 2: The imagePro Module images on homepage do not loads on Mobile Template. It loads nicely on desktop. At present there are two image slides in this module. but due to unknown reason it is not visible on mobile.

Thank you in advance.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:34 pm
Report this post
Hello,

1) Please try to disable JavaScript compression and please check if problem still exists - as I see there are JS errors in the console, so most probably it is a reason why the popup is not working

2) Are you sure? I've checked your website with my iPhone and I see the Image Show module, but of course it take few seconds to load the images.
Administrator

GK User
Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:02 pm
Report this post
1. I have disabled javascript compression in template and other plugins. Still Pop up do not occur for this module. This is also not working for tips in other component.

I really need help in this.

2. This error is particularly occurs in Android Mobiles, but still I will check whether this is limited to my own mobile or other android mobiles too.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:59 am
Report this post
Please check if you have the following line at the end of layouts/blocks/tools/login.php file:

Code: Select all
<div id="gkPopupOverlay"></div>

As I see this container doesn't exist on your page what cause an JS error in the console.
Administrator

GK User
Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:15 am
Report this post
It is there. I have checked just now.

Code: Select all
<?php

// no direct access
defined('_JEXEC') or die('Restricted access');

// getting user ID
$user = JFactory::getUser();
$userID = $user->get('id');

?>

<?php if($this->API->modules('login') && !GK_COM_USERS) : ?>
<div id="gkPopupLogin">   
   <div class="gkPopupWrap">
      <div id="loginForm">
         <h3><?php echo JText::_(($userID == 0) ? 'TPL_GK_LANG_LOGIN_POPUP' : 'TPL_GK_LANG_LOGOUT_POPUP'); ?> <?php if($userID == 0) : ?><small><?php echo JText::_('TPL_GK_LANG_OR'); ?><a href="<?php echo $this->API->URLbase(); ?>index.php?option=com_users&amp;view=registration"><?php echo JText::_('TPL_GK_LANG_REGISTER_POPUP'); ?></a></small><?php endif; ?></h3>

<div class="clear overflow">
            <?php if($userID > 0) : ?>
            <div class="gkUserdata">
            <?php endif; ?>
               <jdoc:include type="modules" name="login" style="<?php echo $this->module_styles['login']; ?>" />
            </div>
            <?php endif; ?>

<div class="gkUsermenu">
               <jdoc:include type="modules" name="usermenu" style="<?php echo $this->module_styles['usermenu']; ?>" />
            </div>
            <?php endif; ?>
         </div>
      </div>        
   </div>
</div>
<?php endif; ?>

<div id="gkPopupOverlay"></div>

Secondly, I also get following error in JS console

"The "fb-root" div has not been created, auto-creating"
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:33 am
Report this post
Please send me a PM message with the FTP access, because this case is a very strange and I've to check some things in the files.
Administrator

GK User
Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:36 pm
Report this post
I have just PM you required details.

I had recently tried to speedup my website and installed professional paid version of JCH optimise plugin from JED.

After enabling JCH, I had many problems in website, one of the major was JCE editor stopped working in frontend. I spoke with the developer about this issue. But developer of JCH got literally pissed off saying that my site has multiple Javascript errors due to Gavick Template. And there is no way he can help unless I rectify these errors. I tried Jquery Easy plugin from JED to remove conflicts, but it didn’t work. Finally I had to uninstall the JCH optimize plugin for which I paid money.

Hope you could figure out what is wrong with the my template. Thanks
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:16 pm
Report this post
I don't know what you have installed on your installation, but your page behaves very weirdly - I have changed the div to section and the popup overlay and popup appears correctly - something is filtering the overlay from the output - I saw this kind of behaviour first time.
Administrator

GK User
Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:31 am
Report this post
Thank you taking time and solving the problem temporarily.

I have only few standard proved components installed on my site. I do have rsfirewall installed from rsjoomla.com

I do not what is causing these weird behaviour. Can you provide me hint how to check what installation is causing this problem.

What about following error in JS console

"The "fb-root" div has not been created, auto-creating”

BTW, can you remove my site name from the first post here
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:48 am
Report this post
Site name removed.

The fb-root message is not an error - it is a notice message from the Facebook scripts - in fact it is not a bug and you can ignore it.
Administrator