Pop up event

December '13 Joomla Template
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:12 pm
Report this post
Hi !
I have a error with the php event in my dpcalendar module, and it's seems about the games template that i use.
You can find the module in action here with the (best) template here (on the bottom-left of the page): http://www.eco-world-tour.com/carnet-de ... monde.html
And here with the basic joomla template : http://www.eco-world-tour.com/rencontrez-nous-a-velo

(you can just clic on the green rectangle to see the pop up and go to the event).

The pop up works inside the module position.... why ?

Thanks for your help and thanks for your greet template ! I'm a big fan !
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:26 pm
Report this post
Hello,

I'm sorry but I don't see any calendar on the linked page based on the Game template.
Administrator

GK User
Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:39 pm
Report this post
I'm sorry, I ha try another way without success for interaction user. Do you see now ? (on the left of the page) green space for an event that would appears on a pop up... thank for your time ! really ! http://www.eco-world-tour.com/carnet-de ... monde.html
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:58 pm
Report this post
It seems to be a bootstrap problem, so I've redirected this topic to our Joomla! 3.x developer.
Administrator

GK User
Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:14 pm
Report this post
Please try to add this code at the beginning o template index.php file :

Code: Select all
JHtml::_('behavior.tooltip', 'hasTip')
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:34 pm
Report this post
Hi ! Thanks for help,
but if I put this line into the index.php of the template, I have a blank page for all the site.
In dev tools of my browser, I have only this html code that's appears :
< html>
<head></head>
<body></body>
</html>
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:43 pm
Report this post
Probably I need to look at your files, of course you've added this line after the PHP opening tag, yes?
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:17 pm
Report this post
Yes, i put after the PHP opening tag.
I give you an access by mp with the link of this post.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:46 pm
Report this post
Hi ! I receive your change about your new policy... I understand and I am with you with all my heart. I hope your entreprise find the best and serene way ! You'd made a wonderful work until now !

But, any idea about my trouble on my template. ? The pop up event make me crazy !
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:00 pm
Report this post
Let's move discussion to PM, it looks like this extension use some bootstrap code which don't have to be included in the template but developers forget to check this. Right now it is really hard to find the problem which script or CSS is not loaded… we use only code which is necessary in our template so whole bootstrap is not included to keep better website performance.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Fri May 02, 2014 6:10 pm
Report this post
Hi.

I have the same probleme with template "Game" and DPCalendar.
Have you find a solution ?

Thx
Guillaume
Junior Boarder

GK User
Mon May 05, 2014 8:03 am
Report this post
The only solution is to include bootstrap.css files but you should contact with extension provider to provide a fix for the extension because bootstrap css is not required CSS file and it means that this extension will work fine only with Prostar template, even with Beez it will be a problem…
Platinum Boarder