Off K2 Facebook plugin

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:06 am
Report this post
Hello I would like to turn off the Facebook plugin k2 in several articles. In the category of k2 I set the setting to no. In the right template I have entered the article ID. But Facebook is displayed in the article continues. Can you help me? Thank you Ilona
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:34 am
Report this post
Hi

Please tell me the url to the page where button is visible despite of being disabled. I think I have an access to this site already. Do I ? :/

teitbite
Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:57 am
Report this post
Hi

I got the url, but I do not have an access to your site. I've checked last 2 weeks of private messages, but it's not there. Please send it to me or just hide the button by using this code in override.css after enabling override in template settings:

Code: Select all
.itemSocialSharing { display: none; }

GK User
Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:50 am
Report this post
No access an admin I have not sent. With this code, all Social Icon disappear in K2 items. I did not want. I leave it now that. Thank you Ilona
;)
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:30 pm
Report this post
Hi

No problem. Glad I could help :)