Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:17 pm
Report this post
Hello,

my log in pop up shows another menu, which i can not explain. See attached image. Where does this menu come from? Is there another module position or something?

Thanks for your help.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:04 am
Report this post
Hello,

First of all please check if there is no other modules under the login and usermenu module position.

If it won't help - please provide an URL to your website.
Administrator

GK User
Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:26 am
Report this post
Hello dziudek,

thank you for your response.

there is only the community builder login module published at the "login" module position and the user menu at the "usermenu" module position.

http://www.ballraum.de
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:04 pm
Report this post
Please provide me an access data through PM message - without it I'm unable to see the popup
Administrator

GK User
Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:57 pm
Report this post
dziudek wrote:Please provide me an access data through PM message - without it I'm unable to see the popup

done
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:07 pm
Report this post
The mentioned element is a part of the standard CB login module - please add the following CSS code to fix its display:

Code: Select all
#login-form ul {
  clear: both;
  position: relative;
  top: 20px;
}
Administrator

GK User
Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:22 pm
Report this post
This looks better. Thank you.

Last week i posted a question about how to set a fixed width of 300px to the sidebar, but i did not get any answers. Do you know how to do that?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:40 pm
Report this post
sorry but it is not possible to easily set a fixed with for the sidebar due a fact that it is a responsive template and fixed layout needs i.e. absolute positioning or using calc property which has poor mobile support: http://caniuse.com/#search=calc
Administrator