Language selector position change

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:06 pm
Report this post
Hello,

I try to change position of language flags from its nominal place to 'Login' position.
I have replaced code in /layouts/default.php:

Code: Select all
<?php if($this->API->get('login_url', '') != '') : ?>
             <a href="<?php echo $this->API->get('login_url', 'index.php?option=com_users&view=login'); ?>" id="gkLogin"><?php echo ($userID == 0) ? JText::_('TPL_GK_LANG_LOGIN') : JText::_('TPL_GK_LANG_LOGOUT'); ?></a>
             <?php endif; ?>

to:

<jdoc:include type="modules" name="login" style="<?php echo $this->module_styles['login']; ?>" />

and almost all is fine but not arrangement of language selector. It is placed on right side, just left of logo. I would like to place it in the original 'Login' position (right of menu) but i cannot afford it. Where am i wrong? Could you help me with it, please?

Here is my test site with my modification:

http://astor.b13.eu

Regards
Przemek
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:39 pm
Report this post
Please add this code to override.css and make sure override is enabled in template settings.

div.mod-languages {
    float: right;
}

GK User
Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:26 pm
Report this post
Thank you very much. Now it works fine.
Senior Boarder