Missing Readmore-button and headline-link

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:11 pm
Report this post
Hi everyone,

I have no idea how to enable the readmore-button in a category blog (no K2) on my site. I googled the topic and read some posts here, but they don't seem to help me.

http://j25.s15408148.onlinehome-server.info/service2/termine

In the menu settings I have set (translated from german, so maybe not worded exactly as in joomla!):

link tile = YES (which also doesn't work)
"readmore" = show
"readmore"-title = show

In the article I have inserted this line:
<hr id="system-readmore" />

The blog does display only the content above that line, the article itself only that below. So that works fine.

But in the blog there is no button to get to the article. And the headline does not link to the article.

Can you please help me with that button and that headline?

Thanks a lot!
Timo
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:05 am
Report this post
Status update: headline-link does work now, but still couldn't figure out how to insert the read more buttons.

any help would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:03 pm
Report this post
Hi

I can see You have figured this problem out an read mores are visible now. Sorry I could not get to it in time. Can You please share solution to this problem with other users.