focus logo NEWS2

February 2014 Joomla Template
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:09 am
Report this post
hi,

I would like to center the logo in the header and thus increase the Tamna the same. In the style of the newspapers.

Thank you very much.
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:20 am
Report this post
Please add this code to override.css and make sure override is enabled in template settings.

Code: Select all
#gkLogo.cssLogo {
    float: none;
    margin: 25px auto;
}

GK User
Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:08 pm
Report this post
Thank you very much.

I'm using the template News2 publicoscopia.com domain. I have centered the logo and need to create two positions respectively aligned with the logo, one for the right and one to the left to accommodate a html module. As the template is responsive, both positions would be interesting, were housed below the logo if we consult the site from a mobile.

How I can do?

Thank you very much.
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:03 am
Report this post
Hi

Here is how to add new module position: https://www.gavick.com/documentation/jo ... -position/

Than put something to this positions and show me the result and I'll tell You what next.

GK User
Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:50 am
Report this post
Resolved. thank you very much.
Junior Boarder