Header Background Image Position on Mobile Browsers

Creative, responsive and unique Joomla template to create personal portfolio website with amazing animations and clean design.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:24 pm
Report this post
I'd like to show a specific part of my header bg image. I want the image to lock to the right instead of the left. I'm able to get this effect on when scaling down the desktop browser, but when I view the site on my iPhone the change isn't there. I attached an image of the desired look from a scaled down desktop browser window. To get this effect, I inserted this code into my override.css file:

Code: Select all
.gkHeaderBg {
    background-position: right -65px center;
}

Could you tell me who to get the desired effect on mobile browsers? Thank you for your help, Mike
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:27 pm
Report this post
Also, with the code I inserted, The header bg is not positioned correctly when viewed full screen on a desktop. Is there a better way of getting the desired effect?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:39 pm
Report this post
Any ideas on solving this issue?
Fresh Boarder