Image resolution K2. Top menu fixed all the time

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:07 pm
Report this post
Hi there!

I downloaded your John's template and I have several cuestions...

Please you can find here the website and check the next problems: http://www.tukutukudesign.com

1- Why my Menu is fixed all the time?. I mean... when you are in header, before you scroll down by clicking scroll down link, the menu should be hidden but in my case is visible all the time. What's wrong?

2- When you scroll down from the header you go directly to "Check out my hot works". In my case it is going further down than the demo, so that I can't see the category selectors because they are hidden above.

3- "Check out my hot works" module. Here everything is a disaster!
- Firstly, the headline is located a little bit down than the demo and it starts touching the thumnails. I would like it to be like in the demo.
- Secondly, between the pictures there are big margins. I've checked the css comparing with the demo and I can't find the difference.
- Thirdly, when you click any thumbnail and the pop-up appears the image resolution is really bad. I have tried the following things: I double checked the module size (680x450px), I changed the image sizes in the general configuration of K2 by higher sizes, and finally I have been uploading the images several times.

Any help will be good!! :D :D
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sat May 02, 2015 7:20 pm
Report this post
Hi

1. You are lacking page class suffix "farontpage" on frontpage

2. Try add this code to override.css:

#my-works { margin-top: 40px; }

3. You need to set it to make bigger thumbnails and change the source from Generic to Large (at least)

GK User
Sun May 03, 2015 6:40 pm
Report this post
Thank you for replay!

Could you explain me exactly where I have to add the class suffix "frontpage"? This suffix will fix the extra margin problem in the active of the thumnails in My works module?

I have no idea how to remove the extra margin because when I try something in the css always affects the mobile view.
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Fri May 08, 2015 1:43 pm
Report this post
Hi

I believe the missing suffix is the problem here. Check this article, it has an example of how to use it: https://www.gavick.com/documentation/un ... omla-pages

if You need to specify when css code should be used it's good to use:

Code: Select all
@media only screen and (min-width:601px) {
CSC GOES HERE
}

with the above the code will be only used in devices widther than 600px screen.