Missing information

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Sun May 10, 2015 10:55 am
Report this post
Hi there,

I'm still kinda new to Joomla. And started using Gavick because it looked easy and well documentated. But for some reason i see on the forum people are able to do some magic, like visible in demo page. But i'm not able to.

1. Do i miss some information? Am I not looking to the correct locations for informations?
2. Gavick ain't 'dummy' proof?

I guess my problem is number one. To start my first little frustration the top menu. On the demo site its a nice menu which links to anchors on the website and on subpages its a normal menu. You seem to call this dual menu's.

I found some info about this on https://www.gavick.com/documentation/jo ... -mainmenus
I configured it exactly like this....but i don't even have a clue how to link buttons to anchors etc etc etc

And how to make HOME button?

sample: redsecurity.nl.eu.org
Senior Boarder

GK User
Thu May 14, 2015 2:47 pm
Report this post
Hello,

The home menu item should link to the articles -> featured items and of course should be marked in the menu manager as a homepage menu item.

The anchor links can be created with system -> external URL menu item types.
Administrator