Problems with links and percentage of template

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Sun Jun 07, 2015 3:21 pm
Report this post
O meu site estava funcionando perfeitamente até que hoje ao acessar notei que ele estava com a largura diferente, era para está igual está o template original.

acesse o link: http://www.ezequielsantos.com.br

os links do menu tambem não funcionam, eles estão linkados aos modulos assim como no template original, o que aconteceu?

já desabilitei todas as compactações css, url amigavél, .htaccess. Mas não voltou ao normal.

A ultima alteração que tinha feito que eu lembro, foi ativar: css compress
e adcionar o google analitcs.

o que devo fazer para voltar ao normal?

My site was working perfectly until now accessing noticed he was with different width, it is equal to is the original template.

visit the link: http://www.ezequielsantos.com.br

the menu also links do not work, they are linked to modules as well as the original template, what happened?

already I have disabled all css compressions, url friendly, .htaccess. But not back to normal.

The last change I had done what I remember, was to enable: css compress
and later add the analitcs google.

what should I do to get back to normal?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:36 am
Report this post
Lets start with template width.
Please check template settings - layout section:
Screen Shot 2015-06-08 at 08.35.16.png

GK User
Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:55 pm
Report this post
is this the same way! but the site is still different from the original template. links also the menu are not working anymore too! What do I do?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:31 am
Report this post
From what I see now menu works and width is back at 1400px as it is on the demo server.