Error 1064 on the site

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:22 pm
Report this post
At first I've implemented John's on this site on live host. And everything was falling apart and failed many times, so, I decided to set the whole thing up on localhost and then Akeeba it to live host. Everything seems to be fine, but when I click on that blue Blog button (Main Menu), I get 1064 error while from "My Cozy Blog" module articles of k2 are opening fine. Can't really understand what is going on... Any tip?
Talking about http://bozhenko.guru/
Platinum Boarder

teitbite
Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:58 pm
Report this post
Hi

Error 1064 means that one of the modules is trying to display none existing article. Please check which module is set to be shown on this page and than check it's source settings.

GK User
Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:35 pm
Report this post
teitbite wrote:Hi
Error 1064 means that one of the modules is trying to display none existing article. Please check which module is set to be shown on this page and than check it's source settings.

I don't know what was wrong. We've killed that menu item and created new exaclty the same - and now it works.
Thanks for answer!
Platinum Boarder

teitbite
Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:12 pm
Report this post
Hi

Most probably a module causing the problem was attached to this item's ID. After You've created a new item, ID has changed so no troublesome module was attached anymore.