Need help in showing text and full image in the Works sectio

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:29 pm
Report this post
Hi,

1. I changed the Data Source to another category in the NSP module in mainbody displaying WORKS with portfolio II. But the popup overlay is not displaying the full image of the article.
111.jpg

2. In the overly, the navigation arrows and the close icon are getting chopped

3. I cannot see the texts in the overlay. I want to see the texts as well as the read more button in the overlay.

4. When I click on the image of the overlay, it takes me to the actual article which is OK. But the size of the image in the article is too big. I tried to decrease the size of the displayed image by changing the image size to small in the K2 category. But its not working

I do not have a live site, so attached the screenshot.

Please help!!!
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:02 am
Report this post
Could you please provide me with a URL to your website, either here or via PM (click the “Private Message” text underneath my avatar) so that I may analyze it? It is a lot easier for us to diagnose issues when we have a live site to examine.

GK User
Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:33 pm
Report this post
Hi teitbite,

1. I actually hosted the site in XAMPP. Could you please point out what approach of debugging should I take? I inspected the element in chrome but increasing the height of the pop up overlay does not work.

2. I will add some margin-top and that should work I suppose

3. Could you please answer for this. In the demo also, no texts are appearing

4. Same is the case with demo. Please check.
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:13 pm
Report this post
Hi

I'm sorry, but I need to see it to use developer tools and tell what can be done. Please ignore this problem for now and get back to me when it will be online.