problem with link of "check out my work"

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:13 am
Report this post
Hello

In the demo the link of each "check out my work" item is opening a popup with more infos.
If I unpublish any other module on the "home" site, this popup does not open anymore and it links directly to the detailpage of the k2 item.

How can I unpublish some module on the frontpage and keep this popup on each "check out my work" item?

Thanks in advance
Flo
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:05 am
Report this post
Hi

Please make sure default javascript and css is enabled for the module You are intending to keep. If this will not work than send me an access to joomla panel.

GK User
Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:57 am
Report this post
Thanks, javascript and css is enabled. I did not change anything.
How can I send you the login data?

regards, florian
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sun Aug 09, 2015 2:00 pm
Report this post
Hi

Please use PM in forum or use my mail which is in the footer of my every post.

GK User
Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:16 am
Report this post
ok, sent by pm
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:42 pm
Report this post
Hi

Sorry for delay. I checked Your PM as read by accident and now just found it again thanks to thread. But I can see it's working correctly now. Popups are opening. Can You please share with us what was the fix to this issue ?

GK User
Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:35 pm
Report this post
Hi

It is still not working when you unpublish another nodule of the frontpage.
Just unpublish any module which now is published on the frontpage, for example "MyCozyBlog" and try again.

regards, florian
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:49 pm
Report this post
Hi

Ok. I disabled all other NSP modules and in advanced settings of the remaining one I've set to force using JS and include jQuery framework. It's working now.