One page checkout Shipment / Payment

GK User
Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:12 am
Hello,

The problem is that when selecting a shipment or/and payment method the total price doesn't update.

I have 3 shipment methods available and everything is updated to the latest 2.6.6 release of VM and the template to 3.11.2vm,
One shipping method is free (pick up) and the second and third are with a fee.
One Payment method is free but the second have a fee

When selecting a shipment or/and payment the price does not auto update.

Please advice
Junior Boarder

GK User
Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:03 pm
Could you check whether the same happen on default Joomla! template like Beez ?
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:35 pm
Default Joomla template is working well because you have to click the save button each time you select shipping/payment method.

It does not auto update.
Junior Boarder

GK User
Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:13 am
Please go to VirtueMart configuration and enable One Page Checkout - then this shipment variants will be display inside cart and if I remember they also not auto refresh when you choose option.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:20 am
Thanks but its not about auto update. The default template on the One Page Checkout when you choose the shipment or payment variant you can choose your optin and then clik a save batton that shows the price and also updates the cart. This is not available in the storefront template. When you choose the shipment of payment you need to check out before you get the final cost. And if you do not want the two step checkout then your customer doesn't know the final price.
Junior Boarder

GK User
Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:46 am
I think that the only solution will be to disable GK One Page checkout and use default VM One Page - there is no way to trigger cart refresh when you change payment because VM put this in different independent views.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:33 am
How do I disable the GK One Page checkout? I am having trouble finding out how to do this.
Fresh Boarder