Correction for CSS for Hika Thumbnails

GK User
Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:06 pm
Hi dev team. Just letting you know of a bug in the CSS side of Hika that I noticed on this template.

In Hikashop.css you have currently:

#hikashop_small_image_div > a {
float: left;
margin: 0 3% 3% 0;
width: 22%;
}

This should be changed to a class instead of a # instead:
.hikashop_small_image_div > a {
float: left;
margin: 0 3% 3% 0;
width: 22%;
}

Reason being, is because when you change the option in the dropdown box like a size or colour, it changed the #ID number of the small image to a _2 or 4 or whatever the number is, which therefore makes the #ID incrrect name and the thumbnails going at 100%.

So just letting you know so you can fix that :). However my stumbling block on Hika's side is, why when you enter in a thumbnail dimension that it only effects the size in categories? Why does it not effect in the product page and that it must be controlled by CSS entirely? Because if you remove all of the CSS from joomla on the small thumbnail image there is nothing there or even a behaviour to control its size except for categories. Unless your template gets rid of it?
Gold Boarder

GK User
Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:03 am
Thank you. Could you show me on screenshot where the problem occur?
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:44 am
bkrztuk wrote:Thank you. Could you show me on screenshot where the problem occur?

Sure, my pleasure.

Attached pic. Tried to get as much as I could into the screenshot. As you can see the thumbnail pic loses its CSS styling after using the drop/check box to change size/option because the #ID for the small thumbs get a postfix underscore to the number of the image. Its only the class that remains the same, so therefore the styling should be in the class and not the ID since it remains the same.

BTW I can only attached such a small picture due to this website size restrictions. If you need larger please PM me and I can email to you.

I also still need help on this layout g not found on both storefront and bluap when using chrome in backend :( Thanks.
Gold Boarder

GK User
Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:01 pm
Ok, I've added this fix and we will release it with upcoming template update. Thank you once again.
Platinum Boarder