Show template menu is on but I can't see it on line

GK User
Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:32 am
Hi
I'd like to test different styles with template styling configurator (Customize template)
I enabled Show template menu in template configuration but I can't display the module on line
What did I miss ?
thanks
Gold Boarder

teitbite
Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:04 am
Hi

Can You add a screen of where You want to try this ? I do not understand what You are asking about.

GK User
Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:05 am
Hi, did you receive the screeshot sent by PM ?
regards
Gold Boarder

teitbite
Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:46 pm
Hi

I'm afraid not. The last PM from You is the one about VM from a different question. Please send it one more time.

GK User
Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:07 pm
Ok, here's it the screenshot
I wonder if that feature is available by default with the template. If yes, I don't know how to display it to make some tests.
Regards
Gold Boarder

teitbite
Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:29 am
Hi

It is not. It's only a demo function to have a quick access to template configurations without logging into joomla panel. You can set all this options in template configuration.

GK User
Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:03 pm
I tried to find in template configuration what to put ON to display that quick function.
so I can only find the result in template config by trying style 1, 2, 3 etc... and see what happen
that's right ?
thanks
Gold Boarder

teitbite
Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:39 pm
Hi

Yes, You can change it there, BUT when one colour is selected and site is viewed than it creates a cookie with information which color was selected and You will see this colour always. If You want to check colour options please enable style switcher in template configuration, so You will have a mini panel with colour selection at the bottom of the page.