Adding new field to gk_reservation plugin

Well-designed restaurant Joomla template with parallax effect.
GK User
Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:19 pm
Hi

I would like to add a new field to the plugin, the Field could be either a drop down (3x choices) or a pair of checkboxes, basically it needs to ask "Terrace or Inside or No Preference".

TIA

Kev
Gold Boarder

GK User
Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:13 pm
Hi,
Probably you have to edit that file: plugins\system\plg_gkreservation\plg_gkreservation.php
or use alternative booking system or form creator.

Now it's your turn, customization is not apart of support services.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Wed Feb 04, 2015 3:52 am
I was looking for the same thing.

So basically, the form included in the template is useless for real world application. I've been looking for the module/component to manage the fields only to find out its a plugin. I'm not gonna lie, this is kinda disappointing.
Senior Boarder

GK User
Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:35 am
What can I say, in some point of you - you are right, I agree.
but in GK developing theory it also means -> if you need more, install addcional extension. :whistle:
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:49 am
We are missing a good reservation plugin, or module for hotels, travel... maybe is a good point for Gavick Team to make one for us.
As we love your free modules (really best J! modules we can find) please make one for us :D

best regards 2 Gteam
Senior Boarder

GK User
Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:15 pm
Almost all modules included in GK templates are basic.
Building good reservation component takes lots of time & energy & resources and you will still be two steps behind competition.
Few days ago I was searching a real good booking extension and I have found 3 - most were commercial and price was quite high,
so I guess even when GK will build something in future it will be also commercial not free.

As you might seen all new GK stuff are just plugins and modules... no GK component since ~6 years?
Platinum Boarder