portfolio 2 / in writer to use 100% of page

Writer is a clean and professional theme for blog or personal website.
GK User
Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:55 pm
Hi,
I see many comment about portfolio portal mode, but nothing clear about setting it's parameters

I have suppressed all K2 related (guys, you do not say in theme description that you almost force to it! a clean install without it would be nice ... and in the with/without K2 article... the conclusion is really not so obvious as you say)

I have kept the module configuration as in provided sample, but as K2 is gone, source=articles
When I apply the module to center position, It does display & is active
I have also reduce to 0% the right sidebar for this page, that works, horizontaly nsp5 use full space, OK here
But vertically not : I get a bit gap on the top, and a huge gap on the bottom

How can I do that ? this is the first feature on your demo

Thanks,
Fabrice
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:52 pm
Hello,

Could you provide an URL to your website with this problem?
Administrator

GK User
Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:27 pm
You have to add the following page suffixes: **no-sidebar full-width** for the page with portfolio under the template Features settings.

And you have to disable displaying the module title. Then the top gap will be removed. The bottom gap can be removed only by adding new blocks or increasing the height of the existing ones.
Administrator

GK User
Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:24 pm
Hi Dziudek,
Great worked perfectly ; that is what I call support !

I agree some may think differentn but if I had to choose, I would prefer to pay such a service than 1 unsupported new them each month (but I agree Photo is nice & plenty of new ideas)

btw: where can I find the list of all suffixes & how to apply them ? because your trick was not obvious at all !?

Thanks,
Fabrice
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:37 pm
Administrator