No Two Factor Field Frontend

GK User
Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:26 am
Hi,

Just FYI, when two factor auth is enabled, you can't login at the frontend as there is no field for it on the login form, thus pretty useless feature for security.
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:16 pm
Hi

Do You mean like using Login with facebook next to Login with google+ for example ? I think support is only build for facebook, but it should not be hard to add it. You will just need to follow plugin's developer instruction about how to add it to login module (or any other place).

GK User
Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:16 am
Hi,

Two factor authentication is now part of Joomla 3.x. You either activate it or you don't. It is a Joomla feature, which is supported on the backend to login, but you haven't included it within your 3.x template for the frontend.
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:59 pm
Hi

Sorry I've misunderstood. Please rename /html/mod_login to /html/_mod_login so a joomla regular module will be used with support for this.

GK User
Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:57 pm
Thanks, that did the trick.

Quick question now... how do I get the new login template styled properly, such as the login button has floated up, the create account shows even when the registration option is off right now.

Thanks...

Screen Shot 2014-10-15 at 7.56.12 am.png
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Thu Oct 16, 2014 3:03 pm
Hi

Please show me Your site.

GK User
Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:52 pm
https://www.ptsdblog.com

Just found another problem as well. With the responsiveness in Google Chrome, in relation to the sidebar, there is a window of issue between 1240px - 1255px where the sidebar module gets pushed downwards, out of the screen even on a notebook.

Looks like:

Screen Shot 2014-10-17 at 7.50.48 am.png

When it should look like:

Screen Shot 2014-10-17 at 7.50.59 am.png
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:59 pm
Hi

This second problem does not appear on my computer. What device are You watching it on ?

For login part please add this to override.css and make sure override is enabled in template settings:

Code: Select all
#gkPopupLogin .button.full {
display: none;
}

#gkPopupLogin #form-login-remember {
float: none;
}

#login-form ul {
    border-top: medium none;
    clear: both;
}

GK User
Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:23 am
Thanks for that, much appreciated.

I'm using Mac, OSX 10.9.5, Google Chrome browser and Firefox have the issue... doesn't happen in Safari.
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:17 am
Hi

I have the same system but not the same issue. Try clear cache of the browser maybe and if this will not help contact me via Skype, so we share screen and I'll see it on Your computer.

GK User
Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:39 am
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:48 am
Hi

I believe You have this problem. I'm just saying that I cannot see it on my machine. This is why we need to share screen with skype or team viewer so I'll see why is it like that for You. My skype is login is "teitbite", please add me.

Here a video of mine screen: http://g.recordit.co/cJxSxujlAL.gif

PS: What is this screen resolution display plugin ? Mine stopped working along with browser update.

GK User
Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:55 am
Maybe just a browser specific thing here... weird.
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Sun Oct 26, 2014 9:57 am
Hi

Or mine browser specific. Please ask someone to check it for You so we will know for sure.

GK User
Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:01 am
Hey... Having the same issue here...

It is located in the gk.script.js line 139 to 145:
Code: Select all
      function gkFixedContent() {
         if(jQuery(window).width() <= jQuery(document.body).attr('data-tablet-width')) {
            jQuery('#gk-right').css('margin-top', jQuery('#gk-content').outerHeight() + "px");   
         } else {
            jQuery('#gk-right').css('margin-top', '0px');
         }
      }

I'm using Windows 8.1 with Chrome 38.

jQuery(window).width() is 1240 to 1225 and should be a little bit more ;)

The two images showes both values (of the browser and of the code)...

2014-10-26 23_55_17-Home.png

2014-10-26 23_54_12-E__xampp_1.8.3_htdocs_writer_templates_gk_writer_index.php - Notepad++.png
Senior Boarder

GK User
Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:05 am
Nice find Banana...
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:56 pm
Hi

Yes, that's a great find :) Thank You for this.

GK User
Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:01 pm
Hi,

no problem ;)

Best,
Dirk
Senior Boarder