News Show Pro GK4 - Error: No articles to display

Free responsive Joomla 2.5 and 3.x module to present your content with easy and intuitive way.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:59 pm
Dear, I bought the template "The World News II" and I'm having problems with this template. I have already put my problem on the forum have already sent emails to the moderators, but no one answers me! I feel wronged and robbed, because I bought something that is not working as it should.
I am using the News module in joomla GK4 Show Pro 3.1 It turns out that now I can not make any more category using this module, always appears the message: Error: No articles to display
See the category LATEST NEWS (2) this site where this message appears: http://ceiri.net/newspaper20122/
In other categories such as "Economia Internacional" does not appear absolutely nothing!
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:19 pm
Hi

Most probably you are configure in wrong way the parameters of this module.
Please send me PM with credentials to Super Administrator on your website.
Make reference of this threat on your message.

Cheers
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:56 pm
Seichinha wrote:Hi

Cheers

Enviei uma mensagem privada.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:30 pm

Cheers

Personally, after this e-mail not received any further contact! What a beautiful service Gavick!
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:33 pm

Cheers

Still no answer!
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:20 am
This is what worked for me: For some reason the articles and images do not appear until I go to "data source" and change the "first news article" field to 0. After I did that, my articles and images appeared. Looks like a bug.
Junior Boarder

GK User
Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:39 am
jsternst177 wrote:This is what worked for me: For some reason the articles and images do not appear until I go to "data source" and change the "first news article" field to 0. After I did that, my articles and images appeared. Looks like a bug.

I've tried this and several other alternatives and none worked. Up to now still no response from the support.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:07 am
Please resend this administrator access to me via PM, I'll check this today and if it is a really bug I'll prepare a fix.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:38 am
Please move discussion to this similar topic >> https://www.gavick.com/forums/news-show ... 152#p69152
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:23 am
bkrztuk wrote:Please resend this administrator access to me via PM, I'll check this today and if it is a really bug I'll prepare a fix.

Thanks, I'll refer yes, because I've tried everything!
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:27 am
bkrztuk wrote:Please resend this administrator access to me via PM, I'll check this today and if it is a really bug I'll prepare a fix.

I sent! I hope this time I have some feedback.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:43 pm
@ceiri problem is resolved, our module don't support any external tools like 'multicategories' which allows to set one article to many different categories which probably store additional information in database. News Show Pro is designed to work with default Joomla article manager, K2 manager and other 3rd party extensions mentioned on product description.

I'm waiting for details from other users who have problem with configuration. Please send them via PM with full description. Because right now I don't find any case where the module don't work properly.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:45 pm
bkrztuk wrote:@ceiri problem is resolved, our module don't support any external tools like 'multicategories' which allows to set one article to many different categories which probably store additional information in database. News Show Pro is designed to work with default Joomla article manager, K2 manager and other 3rd party extensions mentioned on product description.

I'm waiting for details from other users who have problem with configuration. Please send them via PM with full description. Because right now I don't find any case where the module don't work properly.

The problem is not solved!
But the problem was giving before installing the module multigategorias. And how is it that the module operates POLÍTICA INTERNACIONAL and the others who are in other positions?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:10 am
Until you use this extension I can't check the issue because it modify the table structure in k2 extension and our module don't support it.
Platinum Boarder